Weight Watcher Smart Points: 0
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
Ready In: 30 Minutes
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil / olive oil
- 1 scallion
- 1 tbsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 tbsp red or yellow curry paste
- 450 ml vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup full-fat coconut milk
- Topping: mushrooms, cilantro, spring onions, noodles and homemade wontons
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan.
- Add chopped scallion and sauté until it turns translucent.
- Add curry paste and grated ginger. Stir and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add vegetable broth and salt (if desired) and bring to a boil.
- Add coconut milk and allow to simmer for 10 minutes.
- Cook noodles in broth or cook in a separate pan and add them to soup.
- Add mushrooms and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Bring another big pot of water to boil and add dumplings in it.
- Cook until dumplings float to the top.
- Transfer the cooked dumplings to the pot with the curry broth.
- Top with cilantro and chopped spring onions.
- Curry soup with wontons is ready!