Weight Watcher Smart Points: 0
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
Ready In: 20 Minutes
- 3 tbsp unsalted vegan butter
- 2 cups white, rolled oats
- 2 cups milk
- 1 banana
- 1 tbs vanilla extract
- 1 tbs chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- raspberries, blueberries and strawberries (optional)
- Add oats, milk, banana, Vanilla extract, chai seeds, baking powder and olive oil in a blender.
- Blend for 1 minute, or until the batter is smooth.
- Heat butter in a frying pan and allow it to melt.
- Pour the batter in pan and allow it to cook.
- Flip only when one side has turned golden brown.
- Once ready, take out in a dish and pour maple syrup on top.
- Add raspberries, blueberries or strawberries, as desired.