Weight Watcher Smart Points: 34
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Ready In: 35 Minutes
- Sweet potatoes 2
- 1 head broccoli, which is about one pound
- Garlic Cloves 2
- Fresh hot chilies 1-3
- Green onions 4
- 1-inch fresh Ginger Piece
- Vegetable oil 2 Tablespoons
- Fine Sea salt 1/2 teaspoon
- Coconut milk 2 15-ounce cans
- Cilantro for garnish.
- First peel the sweet potatoes and cut them into small piece.
- Trim and cut the Broccoli into bite size pieces.
- Peel the Broccoli stems and cut them into thin rounds.
- Complete the rest of prep work, i.e. peeling and mincing the garlic, finely chopping the Chiles, trimming and slicing the green onion, peeling and grating the ginger. Once completed set everything aside.
- Add oil to a medium sized pot and place it over high heat.
- Once the oil heats up add in the garlic, Chiles, onions and salt.
- Cook for 30 second or until you hear a sizzling sound and smell an aromatic fragrnace.
- In the pot, add coconut milk and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Reduce the heat and cook the curry for 10 minutes.
- Next, add the Broccoli and cook until it become soft and tender approximately 10 minutes.
- Your Sweet Potatoes and Broccoli curry is ready garnish it with Cilantro and serve it hot with rice.
- Enjoy the delicious curry.