Weight Watcher Smart Points: 2
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Ready In: 30 Minutes
- ½ tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp crushed roasted cumin or cumin powder
- ¼ tsp garam masala powder
- 1 tsp ginger - green chilli paste
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp amchur powder or dry mango powder
- oil for frying
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- rock salt or black salt as required
- 4 sweet potatoes
- rinse the sweet potatoes well in water.
- roast them in the oven till they are cooked and soft or else pressure cook with enough water & salt till they become soft
- you can also boil them in a pan with water & salt
- drain the water.
- when they cool down, peel.with a potato masher mash the sweet potatoes well.
- add all the ingredients except oil.
- mix well.shape into medium sized tikkis or patties.
- pan fry with little oil till both the sides are browned.
- while serving garnish with some coriander leaves.
- serve sweet potato tikki with a chutney or sauce.