Weight Watcher Smart Points: 0
Preparation Time: 15 Minutes
Cooking Time: 5 Minutes
Ready In: 20 Minutes
- 1/2 cup porridge oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 4-5 chopped dates
- 3/4 cup hot water
- 1/2 cup unsweetened oat milk/almond milk
- chocolate chips, raspberries and cherries if desired
- Take oats, chia seeds, raspberries and chopped dates in a pan.
- Pour hot water over the mixture and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Add milk and bring the mixture to a simmer on stove.
- Keep stirring to ensure smoothness.
- Reduce heat to medium low and cook until thick, creamy consistency is achieved.
- Scrumptious pink bowl of oatmeal is ready.
- Add chocolate chips, raspberries and cherries on top, if desired.