Weight Watcher Smart Points: 0
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Ready In: 30 Minutes
- 2 cups penne pasta
- 2 capsicum (diced)
- 1 large carrot (diced)
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1.5 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp chilli sauce
- 2 tsp black pepper powder
- 1 tsp red chilli flakes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- Take 3 cups water in a pot and bring it to boil.
- Add 1tbsp oil and 1 tsp salt in it.
- Add pasta and boil for 5-7 minutes.
- Strain pasta and keep aside.
- In another pan, heat 2 tbsp oil and add garlic.
- Add diced carrots and capsicum and sauté for a while.
- Add salt, 1tsp black pepper powder, soy sauce and chilli sauce.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes and take out in a plate.
- For white sauce, heat 1 tbsp butter and add flour.
- Roast the flour until it turns golden brown.
- Gradually add milk and stir continuously to avoid lumps.
- Whisk it well and add red chilli flakes and black pepper powder.
- Add boiled pasta and veggies in white sauce.
- Mix all the ingredients well. Penne pasta with white sauce is ready.