Weight Watcher Smart Points: 0
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
Ready In: 30 Minutes
- 1 box elbow macaroni (boiled)
- 1 cup chickpea flour
- 1 cup water
- 4 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp black pepper (grinded)
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 3-4 cloves of garlic (crushed)
- 5-6 dried mushrooms
- 2 cups cauliflower (chopped)
- breadcrumbs and oregano, thyme for topping
- olive oil spray
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray two muffin trays with olive oil.
- Take chickpea flour, water, yeast, oil, salt, pepper, paprika , mushrooms and garlic in a blender.
- Blend until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Pour the mixture in a bowl. Add cauliflower and pasta.
- Mix thoroughly until all ingredients combine.
- Pour mixture in muffin tray with a spoon. Garnish with black pepper, oregano and thyme.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes or until the muffins turn golden brown.
- Allow the muffins to cool and loosen them off the tray using a knife.
- Mac n' cheese cauliflower muffins are ready!