Weight Watcher Smart Points: 10
Preparation Time: 0 Minutes
Cooking Time: 0 Minutes
Ready In: 20 Minutes
- 1 container of blackberries (6 oz.)
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 can mandarin oranges (15 oz.)
- cinnamon sugar
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 3 kiwis, peeled and diced
- 2 Tablespoons lime juice
- 1 can pineapple tidbits (20 oz.)
- 2 cups diced strawberries
- vanilla frozen yogurt
- 18 wonton wrappers
- Cut up any of the larger fruits first
- Then combine all the fruit into one large bowl.
- Whisk together the honey and lime juice
- Stir into the fruit
- Keep refrigerated
- Makes about 9 cups of fruit salad.
- Serve with frozen yogurt and cinnamon sugar dessert cups.