Weight Watcher Smart Points: 0
Preparation Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time: 15 Minutes
Ready In: 20 Minutes
- 110g fettuccine
- 1 cup kale
- 6-7 cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 cup soy milk
- 1/2 tbsp coconut/olive oil
- 1/4 cup basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup nutritional yeast (optional)
- Bring fettucine to a boil and allow to cool in a separate dish.
- Boil water in another pan.
- Add kale in boiling water and let it simmer for 2 minutes.
- Take boiled kale out in a blender and add oil, salt, basil leaves and milk to prepare green sauce.
- Pour the green sauce on top of cooked fettuccine.
- Cut cherry tomatoes in half and add along with nutritional yeast as a topping.
- Healthy fettuccine with green sauce is ready to serve.