Weight Watcher Smart Points: 0
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 10 Minutes
Ready In: 10 Minutes
- 160-200g pasta
- 150g mushrooms
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 1 small onion
- 1-2tsp nutritional yeast
- 1/2 cup cream (dairy-free)
- 1/2 cup veggies stock
- 2-3 large handfuls spinach
- Get the pasta on to a boil and prepare sauce in a separate heating pan.
- Chop onions, mushrooms and garlic.
- Spray a little oil on a heating pan and add chopped garlic, onion and mushrooms.
- Fry the ingredients in pan for 5 minutes on medium heat.
- On 5 minutes mark, add veggies stock, cream and yeast.
- Allow it to boil until it thickens. Reduce heat until pasta is ready.
- Once pasta is ready, add into sauce.
- Add in spinach and stir in the sauce until it wilts.
- Scrumptious creamy spinach and mushroom pasta is ready to serve.