Weight Watcher Smart Points: 0
Preparation Time: 60 Minutes
Cooking Time: 45 Minutes
Ready In: 110 Minutes
- 1 cup chickpea
- 1 onion
- 1 green chili
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 tsp coriander powder
- 2 cup water
- Peel the onion and dice it finely. Chop the green chili.
- Soak the chickpeas in water for 1 hour. Drain and set aside for now.
- In a pressure cooker heat the oil, and add the onion. Fry until the become golden.
- Add the ginger, garlic, turmeric, coriander and 2 tbsp water. Cover and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the soaked chickpea and stir well.
- Add 2 cups of water and cover with lid. Cook for 30 minutes.
- Add the salt, green chili and cook for another 10 minutes. Serve hot.