Weight Watcher Smart Points: 0
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 40 Minutes
Ready In: 50 Minutes
- 3 large russet potatoes, sliced into wedges
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 55g parmesan cheese (shredded)
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp paprika
- Take potato wedges in a bowl and add olive oil and cheese.
- Toss the potato wedges in oil and cheese to coat them well.
- Add salt, italian seasoning, garlic powder and paprika.
- Make sure all potato wedges are coated with seasoning and cheese.
- Place wedges on a baking sheet. Make sure skin-side of potatoes is touching the sheet.
- Bake at 200˚C for 40 minutes or until potatoes are golden and tender.
- Baked cheesy potato wedges are ready to serve.