Weight Watcher Smart Points: 0
Preparation Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 30 Minutes
Ready In: 50 Minutes
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1-2 bananas
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 7-10 frozen blueberries
- 1 tbsp coconut chips
- 1-2 tbsp peanut butter
- coconut yoghurt, fresh fruits, maple syrup for topping (optional)
- Pour rolled oats in an ovenproof dish.
- Add baking powder, salt and cinnamon powder and mix.
- In a separate bowl, mash bananas with almond milk and water.
- Mix ingredients of both bowls together and add frozen blueberries.
- Top with coconut chips and peaut butter.
- Bake in oven at 180°C for 30-40 minutes or until a golden crust forms on the surface.
- Top with coconut yoghurt, fresh fruits and maple syrup (if desired)
- Baked oats with bananas are ready to serve.